Concrete repairs for industrial flooring
Are your floors aged or damaged? Do you require particular repairs due to an incident or ongoing wear and tear? We would urge you to contact us here at Food Flooring for an expert assessment of your floors before you go ahead and book repairs.
Small concrete repairs and patch jobs on failed floors are rarely the ideal solution. They are usually an expensive option and do not provide the same integrity or longevity of a new complete floor.
However, they will be necessary on occasion due to a number of factors, such as food safety breaches and the inability in scheduling to shut down and resurface the entire floor.
Food Flooring can save you huge long term cost
Many generic flooring contractors will come in and do minor concrete repairs and maintenance. But this can be like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. Where there is floor damage, there ultimately needs to be complete floor repair.
Food Flooring will work closely with you to ensure the best and most cost effective outcomes:
- Industry assessment of the state of your floor
- Full report with recommendations
- Short term repairs carried out quickly and expertly
- Ongoing maintenance work where required
- Assistance as you plan and schedule full floor upgrade
- Experts in shutdown projects – use your down time to install new flooring
- All work completed on time and on budget